Introduction to Business and Environmental Portraits
Our portrait service is designed to be a simple as possible while still resulting in compelling, effective portraits. Your portrait should be demonstrative of the best parts of who you are. Are you focused? a visionary? approachable? experienced? We help you communicate it to your audience.
Image File SEO Provides More Value
The professional portraits we create are frequently used on websites and press releases; both of which gain positive visibility for you or your company. We want to help you gain as much visibility as possible, so we optimize delivered files for search engines.
That means the head-shots you get from us will not only LOOK better, but they will WORK HARDER too.
“We’re lawyers. Lawyers don’t have a reputation of being approachable. Grant helped us show something different with our photos. Thank you!” – NW Legacy Law Center, P.S.
The Low-Stress, High Value Solution
Our portrait service is so simple, and predictably produces in great images. Why risk doing it twice when we get it right the first time?
Whether its just you, or an office of 150 employees, our portrait services always include:
- Real-time image review – look at the images on our monitor during the session. We keep going until you’re happy!
- File formatting that saves time – images are delivered as a suite of files ready for various common uses including website, printing, and social media profile pictures
- File SEO – We prep your files to be loved by search engines
- Super fast online proofing – great for selecting that final image when we don’t have time to review on-site
- File backup – Your image files are stored redundantly on a RAID system (local redundancy) which is continuously backed up to the cloud (offsite backup). Unless both systems go down simultaneously, we should have your files for a very long time.
- Ongoing file maintenance – if your web designer suddenly needs a different sized file, we’ll provide it… for FREE.